Hey everybody, it's December the 2nd, and today it's Advent Day... You have open the second window of your Advent Calendar, and eat all the chocolate gift it had. I do so (^^). This week end I was at my grand parents house, and on the road I see some beautiful enlighted House... It's beginning to look like Christmas !! Yeah !! We don't have installed the garland on our house, but it seems that we do this next week, if the weather is good. There is a lot of thing to do before Christmas : gifts, outdoor decorations, christmas tree, etc... Oh by the way, I've took a picture of my calendar and of the gift I receive in the egg I had yesterday and there it is.
The 2007 Kinder Advent Calendar

The Elve I find in the surprise egg.

I find this Elve not as beautiful as the one of years 2005, and not so usefull... Oh and one more thing, I say I will had a new note per day but it's freakin' difficult !!! That's why, I would write one note a week !! That's all for today Season Special.

P.S : I just had Christmas Song in the Deezer Music Player on the left, make your visit in music !! There are all classical christmas music sing by the famous Christmas singer, but there is also some surprises !!!

Christmas G.

1 commentaires:

Poun a dit…

Today...Kinder Circus....hummmmm

(sinon dans mon zoeuf moi j'ai eu un petit bonhomme qui laisse des traces de pas (genre tampon roulant...))hihi