So, it's December the 1st, and we are in the final line to Christmas... and the Christmas Season Special is back, in English of course. So first, I want to appologize for all the language mistakes I will make... And now, let's begin the season special !!

So here we are, first day of december, it's pretty cool, 25 days until Christmas, 31 until new year... It's so great. So as you know, I'm a fan of Christmas time (if you don't see the Season Special tag on the right), I love all the things linked to this special time of the year : smells of the christmas trees, candles, chocolates, Advent calendar ... But wait a minute, have you send your letter to Santa ? Hum ? No... Don't worry you are not the only one, I just wrote it yesterday, and I will send it today... and there it is :
Oh, and by the way, this year, I've bought my advent calendar long time ago (may be 2 weeks), so I don't have to make an expedition to have one. It's a Kinder Advent calendar, but this year it don't have the same shape, it looks like a little house, not a rectangular thing like other years, and it had new chocolates in... So I will tell you how it is in the next note. So have a good 1st december, and don't forget to have a look at the blog each day, normally there will be a new X-mas note per day. ^^

Christmas G.

2 commentaires:

Poun a dit…

Ouais, moi aussi je l'ai le calendrier de l'avent kinder, aujourd'hui c'était un zoeuf et j'ai eu un jouet spécial noyel, c'est un tampon qui laisse des traces de pas...on va s'en servir pour les cartes de noyel !!

oh et...si on est le 1er, noyel c'est pas dans 25 jours, mais 24 (sinon noyel c'est le 26 !)

Oh et oh oh oh oh je t'ai pas dis ??????...je vais l'avoir le canon EOS 400D (malgré François qui râle en disant que c'est nul Canon)...je vais sans doute aller l'acheter la semaine prochaine !!!!! (oui c'est moi qui me l'achete, mais c'est parce que mon papa m'a fait un chèque combinant anniv et noyel et aussi qu'il a des journées cartes adhérent fneuc donc on va y aller ensemble...
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiii

je t'aurais bien fait le com' en anglais, mais j'avais la flem...

Elisabeth a dit…

hey John! pretty list to Santa!!! he will be happy!
i hope that you will have what you want! for the avent calendar, with my boyfriend, we bought an Astérix et les Galuois calendar!
I am sad, I wanted a Hello Kitty calendar but it was the out of stock condition, it's the same for had kinder avent calendar! snif ...
finally this morning i had a house in chocolate and éric an strange animal!