... Glory to the new born g. world ! Hey everybody, today it's Tuesday December 6th 2005. As you seen, yesteray I haven't wrote a X-mas Note, because of a party... Anyway, I'm gonna speak of it in a french note. So we will begin with the yesterday X-mas post :

Hy little boys and girls ! How are you doing ? Well I hope... First I really want to thanks Anonymous, who correct my English mistakes. I don't really know who he is (I think it's a man, because of is comments in the note : Miss France ?!), he is certainly an US inhabitant, but I'm note sure... May be he will tell us who he is one day... Who knows ? So thanks a lot Anonymous !! Today, like all the other day, I go to the University. I see a lot of Christmas decoration in the Street, it's very nice to see that the city is decorated too. This years, Tours (for the one who don't know, it's the city were I lived) had made great efforts for the street decoration.

La rue du Grand Marché.

And the funniest thing I saw was a crane, near the university, in fact, the crane is on the university site, building a new tower for us ^^. So on this crane, someone, certainly the men/women who work on it, have put a giant garland. It's so funny, and surprising...

The famous enlightened Crane..
(sorry for quality I take this picture with my cellular)

The city has also set up a Christmas Market, on the main street. May be I'm gonna went there Wednesday. This afternoon I went to a game shop, not a video game shop, but a parlour game shop named Sortilèges to buy a card game called Wanted! !! It's about Bangtown, a US farwest city, where sherifs and bandits, devotes themself to a battle without mercy. It's really a good game, the rules are not too hard to understand, and you can play it with 3 to 8 players. Anyway, I advise this game to everybody. I finally buy the exclusive box, with the two extensions. It had the shape of a coffin ... It's soooo coooool !!!

The Wanted! coffin...

Finally, the evening I go to a pancake party by a friend of mine. It will be the topic of a french note tomorrow...


That's all for today...



G. the enlightened student

Soundtrack : Bullet in a Bibble by Greenday

0 commentaires: