... to the Christmas Market !!! Hey !! I've done it, I have finaly done it !! I'm gone to the market ... As I say yesterday, after my lessons, I go to the market ... and I have made some pictures for you ...

The City Hall with an electric christmas tree...

So, I went to the Heurteloup boulevard, when I meet Tipou, a friend of mine, and we decided to go to the market together... In fact, this is not a real market like the other, all the salesman were in little wood house... There you can find all sort of thing, some decorations, garlands, artisanal arts, clothes, candles, elves statues, mirrors, ... And, in the middle of the street, you can find the most important, the Santa Claus letters box !!! For those who already have wrote it !!!

Th entrance of the Christmas Market...

The street, with on the two side the cottages...

At the end of the market, there is a beautiful two level wood carousel, where children and parents can have fun !!!

The carousel with a fountain, in front of the station.

Just before the carousel, you can find somes sweeties shops, and even food shops. One of those sells christmas hat, with lightening decorations... After a long hesitaion, we finaly buy one with green flashing christmas trees (for me), and one with red flashing hearth (for Tipou).

My flashing christmas hat !!!

After we go to an other street, passing by a Mall, where I took a picture of a beautiful decorated christmas tree, and in the next one, of an animated shop window, and of the Santa Claus Pick-up... ^^

The gold christmas tree.

Some creatures...
(sorry for the quality ^^')

The Santa Car...

After, I make some purchase, in fact one... I have buy the book : The Chronicles of Narnia.... I have to read the two first book, before the 21 december...

My book !!

That's all for today Christmas Note, I have some pictures left, but I reserve it for tomorrow !!



G. with his christmas hat !!!

Soundtrack : We wish you a merry Christmas by Walt Disney most famous personnage...

1 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

oh gof, i hate your page in english please !!!
tout le monde il speak pas anglais john ou alors tout le modne (enfin moi) suis trop naze pour partir dans du décryptage d'une langue outre manche ... bref !
sympa le chapeau, il est très beau ! et ah ... le monde de Narnia, j'ai hâte de le lire (bientôt)
toutes ces photos de Tours, c'ets magnifique, décidément mon coeur est resté là haut ... :(