.. but quite as vain. As I said yesterday, I went to a bigger shop, where I thought I would find my Calendar... So I went to the Mall, and I began my quest of the famous Kinder Advent Calendar. First of all, I need to tell you that I had never seen that many people back there, all of the parking lots were packed... Arg !!! Where the heck could I park my car ?! I finally found a place by the furniture's shop, right next to the shop I needed to get in. I crossed the large enlightened hall, and entered into the promised shop. I went straight to the displays where the chocolates were patiently waiting to be released, and I started looking for the red and white boxes... After 15 minutes of unfruitful researches, I finally made up my mind and went looking for a seller in charge. But when I managed to find a nice lady, she seriously announced to me :
" Afflicted Sir, we do not sell any more, since December first"
What ? How come could they be no longer selling MY Calendar ! It's impossible, i want and need my calendar, it's kinda vital ! Depity, I went looking for my mother in order to help her finding gifts for my nieces and nephews. But finally, after passing through 1 hour and 30 minutes of shopping, I went back home, walking by another hall beautifully decorated with lovely country cottage and elves..."


That's all folks...
And don't forget to think to your letter to Santa Claus...


G. in lack of chocolates... snifff

Soundtrack : Jingle Bells by Frank Sinatra
Edit : Corrections, encore et toujours par Anonymous... Merci, merci beaucoup !

0 commentaires: